GuideOne’s Exclusive HR Management Program
Expand your human resources capabilities without adding to your staff or budget.
Your human resources needs aren’t that different than other companies. But the resources at your disposal may be much more limited.
So how do you stay abreast of—and in compliance with—all the HR challenges your organization faces?
Through our new program, HRGuide, GuideOne Insurance puts the HR resources you need at your fingertips.
- Access HR experts. Have a question about labor law requirements—or managing volunteer risks? Get expert assistance 24/7 by calling our toll-free number 833.479.0400.
- Receive HR alerts. Learn what’s new in payroll, benefits regulations, laws, management practices, and more. We’ll send timely updates right to your email.
- Earn vital HR accreditations. Register for webinars to learn about key HR issues—plus earn your accreditation with HRCI, SHRM, and APA. Sign up for upcoming monthly webinars here.
- Update your employee handbook. Use our customizable handbooks to set clear expectations for your employees and volunteers, manage risk, and stay in compliance.
- Download HR documents. Download all the forms and documents you need from our extensive library.
- Receive an annual summary of current HR issues. Refer to our annual report to shape, update, and verify your program. It’s packed with essential employee and benefits information that you can put right to work.
The best news? HRGuide is a FREE resource for GuideOne members.
Learn more about HRGuide by calling 833-479-0400. We’ll provide the HR support you need when you need it.