Added benefits while following your faith.
Your beliefs drive you. We are proud to stand by you while you serve your ministry. Practice your faith with the extra protection of GuideOne’s FaithGuard Auto insurance endorsement. GuideOne Insurance has combined its expertise in church insurance and commitment to social responsibility to provide an auto insurance with distinctive benefits for people of faith.
FaithGuard Auto goes beyond liability and loss coverage for you and your vehicle. In addition to the features of a standard auto policy, FaithGuard Auto offers added benefits for people who are active in their church.
- Waived deductible if the insured is involved in an auto accident while driving directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity.
- Church tithing or donations up to $750 are covered if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident in an insured auto.
- Medical limits are doubled if the insured is involved in an accident while driving non-family members directly to or from a church service or other scheduled worship activity.
- Any existing auto loan payments on covered autos up to $3,000 are paid if the insured suffers a loss of income from a disability caused by an accident in an insured auto while driving directly to or from a scheduled worship activity.
- A memorial gift of $1,000 will be made to the insured’s church if his or her auto is involved in any car accident that results in the insured’s death or the death of a household family member.
Discounts are available for the following:
- Pastors, executive church administrators, and full-time seminary students.
- A homeowners policy insured with GuideOne.
- Good students with a “B” average or better.
- New customers can save up to 5 percent.
- Customers who remain insured with GuideOne and are claim-free.
- Policyholders who are between the ages of 35-64 with no young drivers on their policy.
- Policies with multiple cars, especially if there are more cars than drivers.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states. GuideOne welcomes all applications, without regard to religion, race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.