Group Affiliated Program (GAP)
Solutions for a stronger, safer organization.
GuideOne’s Group Affiliated Program (GAP) provides specialized, comprehensive insurance coverage for headquarters of religious organizations and their member institutions.
Whether regional or national, with dozens of locations or hundreds, you can take advantage of the Group Affiliated Program to reduce the risk of loss and liability and strengthen your organization as a whole. GuideOne can work with your organization to ensure each member institution receives the same outstanding level of protection.
Benefits of the Group Affiliated Program
GuideOne GAP members gain an added level of protection n plus the benefit of convenient account management features. These are just a few of the program’s benefits:
- Each participating institution receives its own policy
- Each participating institution will have flexibility in determining its own coverage and limits (minimums established by the headquarters)
- Participating policyholders receive an additional 25% of total building and contents amount of insurance, up to $1 million maximum
- Each participating institution is billed individually
- Headquarters will be notified of a lapse in any participant’s coverage so that headquarters can work with institutions as necessary to keep the insurance policy in force
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.