Liability Coverage for Nonprofits
Make your mission the priority.
For organizations like yours, every dollar goes toward making a difference. GuideOne understands that unforeseen expenses, such as accidents or legal expenses, can have a major impact on an already tight budget. Don’t let anything slow you down from the valuable work you do. GuideOne’s General Liability insurance can help protect you from the unexpected.
General Liability Insurance Features
GuideOne’s General Liability insurance is designed specifically for nonprofit and human services organizations. Your policy covers:
- Legal liability resulting from injuries to people or damage to their property arising out of the actions of your employees, volunteers, or members
- Damage resulting from other offenses, such as libel, slander and defamation of character
- Medical Expense protection for organization’s employees, volunteers, members, and guests for their injuries resulting from accidents occurring on premises or as a result of their activities, regardless of fault
- Expenses resulting from a violent incident occurring during a sponsored activity
Optional Liability Coverage
Customize your coverage with the following optional liability endorsements available from GuideOne:
- Counselors Liability (licensed and fee-based)
- Directors and Officers
- Educators Legal Liability
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Practices
- Lost Wages Coverage
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto
- Professional Liability (employed nurses)
- Sexual Misconduct
You can pair liability coverage with GuideOne’s Property insurance for an even bigger safety net.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.