Property Coverage for Nonprofits
Financial protection against loss or damage.
Ensure your team has the tools and facilities to reach your goals. Protect your nonprofit or human services organization’s most critical assets with GuideOne Property insurance. GuideOne can help you safeguard your organization’s property (including buildings, contents and more). Our most comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for nearly every type of loss, unless specifically excluded.
Extra Nonprofit Property Coverage Included
GuideOne’s property policies automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many features that go above and beyond a traditional policy:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment
- Indirect loss – protection when a direct loss causes an interruption to your operations resulting in a loss of business income, or in extra expense
- Newly acquired or constructed property (our limits exceed industry standards)
- Ordinance or law — when building updates are required by ordinance following a covered loss
- Personal effects and property of others on a worldwide basis
- Utility services interruption (direct damage and time element)
Additional Nonprofit Coverages Available
Your organization can add any of the following coverages for even greater protection, at only a modest additional charge.
- Crime Coverage — Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, forgery and alteration.
- Computer Fraud Coverage — Covers the loss of money, securities and other tangible personal property caused by computer fraud by non-employees.
- Inland Marine Coverage — A broad type of insurance for valuable possessions that are considered unique, or may be transported from one place to another.
- Green Upgrade Coverage — Pays for the reasonable additional costs to upgrade to more energy efficient and environmentally friendly building elements and appliances in the event of a covered loss.
- Key Person Replacement Coverage — Provides for the reimbursement of recruitment expenses to replace a senior or executive director who dies in a work-related accident.
- Limited Flood Coverage — Provides building and personal property coverage on a limited basis when loss or damage is a direct result of flood.
- Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage — Provides coverage for building and personal property should the sprinkler leak due to an earthquake.
In addition to Property insurance, GuideOne also offers nonprofit / human services specific Liability insurance coverage.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.