Liability Coverage for Senior Living
Provide care knowing you’re protected.
GuideOne Insurance offers General Liability coverage tailored to the needs of senior living communities, assisted living centers and home health care operations.
GuideOne’s liability coverage includes:
- Covered expenses resulting from a crisis event occurring during sponsored activities
- Counseling services performed by a psychologist, counselor, or social worker
- Legal liability of your organization for bodily injury or property damage arising out of your premises or operations
- Personal and advertising injury liability, such as libel and slander
- Spiritual counseling
- Medical expense coverage, regardless of fault
You play an important role in the health and well-being of your community. Don’t leave yourself open to risk. Protect your organization and your employees, officials, staff and volunteers, while you continue to provide critical care. Talk to an agent about GuideOne’s General Liability coverage for your organization.
Optional Liability Coverages
GuideOne has more than 30 years of experience insuring senior living communities. We understand the unique challenges of care providers. A wide variety of additional liability coverages are also available from GuideOne:
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability
- Professional Liability
- Sexual Misconduct Liability
Interested in even more protection for your senior living, assisted living or home health care operation? Learn about GuideOne’s Property Coverage.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.