Property Coverage for Senior Living
Protection for your facilities and more.
Ensure your patients get the quality care and living conditions they deserve. GuideOne’s Property coverage provides financial protection against loss or damage to your senior living organization’s buildings, contents and more.
Our most comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for nearly every type of loss, unless specifically excluded. Your policy will automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many non-standard items, such as the following:
- Automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- Emergency evacuation
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers, and electrical equipment
- Indirect loss, including coverage for a crisis event, communicable disease and contaminated food
- Key person replacement expenses
- Newly acquired or constructed property
- Ordinance or law – when building updates are required by ordinance following a covered loss
Your senior living communities and home care providers may also elect to add the following coverages to your policy at a modest charge for even greater property protection:
- Crime coverage for losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, computer fraud, forgery and alteration
- Green upgrade coverage pays for the reasonable additional costs to upgrade to more energy efficient and environmentally friendly building elements and appliances in the event of a covered loss
- Inland marine covers property that may be transported from one place to another, as well as unique types of property and possessions of artistic merit
- Limited flood coverage provides building and personal property coverage on a limited basis when loss or damage is a direct result of flood
- Time element coverage for extra expenses and business income coverage can help pay for extra expenses in the event of a loss, such as a fire, to continue operation and business income that was lost
Talk to an agent about how you can customize your GuideOne Property coverage.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.