The human resources capabilities you need — at no extra cost.
We know many community organizations operate on a shoestring budget, preferring to keep costs low so funds can be used directly on the people served. HRGuide provides you with free, exclusive access to human resource expertise and materials so you can keep your budget in check while receiving professional support. HRGuide includes:
- 24/7 HR hotline, with access to certified HR experts who are well-versed in state and federal labor law requirements
- Alerts and notices on regulations, laws and best practices
- Annual updates on important employment news
- Forms library for unlimited use of relevant HR documents
- Complimentary webinars, which award HRCI, SHRM and APA accreditation
- And more
Interested in Sexual Harassment Training? Check out our additional resources.
Being educated on how to prevent – and identify – sexual harassment in the workplace is critical to putting a stop to it altogether. With our HRGuide program, you have the option to purchase online harassment prevention training for your organization to help employees identify forms of harassment and prevent it from taking place. Trainings include:
- E-Learning for managers and supervisors
- E-Learning for employees
- Video-based scenarios
- Interactive content
- Completion certificate
- On-site trainings for a more personalized experience