Collins Bus Corporation
Working together to provide safe solutions for traveling
GuideOne Insurance and Collins Bus Corporation have teamed up to offer GuideOne Insurance policyholders a safe traveling alternative to 15-passenger vans. Collins Bus, also known as the nation's "Small School Bus Company," is the country's premier niche provider of small buses.
Collins has been in business for more than thirty-five years. The company was established when Don Collins, Sr., while working for a Kansas school bus dealer, saw a need for a smaller bus to help serve rural communities in the Kansas-area school district.
Buy, Lease, and Sell Options for GuideOne Policyholders
The options described below are available for GuideOne policyholders.
- Purchasing new vehicles GuideOne policyholders can purchase a Collins 14-passenger bus starting at approximately $30,000. The bus has met all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- Selling current 15-passenger vans A trade-in may be possible. Discuss trade-in options with a dealer.
- Leasing a vehicle You can discuss leasing or financing a bus through Collins Bus Corporation relationship with midwesttransit.com.
Who to Contact
Call Collins toll-free number below for GuideOne agents and policyholders, and indicate that you are a GuideOne policyholder to qualify:
- To buy or sell vehicles, call Collins Bus Corporation at 1-800-533-1850
- To lease vehicles, call Bob Anderson at 1-888-353-2192
- Or visit the Collins Bus Corporation/GuideOne Insurance website.
© 2018 The GuideOne Center for Risk Management, LLC. All rights reserved. This material is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to give specific legal or risk management advice, nor are any suggested checklists or action plans intended to include or address all possible risk management exposures or solutions. You are encouraged to retain your own expert consultants and legal advisors in order to develop a risk management plan specific to your own activities.