Small Business Insurance
Protect your place of business.
Your business represents your lifelong dream. We can help you secure your hard work. Your GuideOne agent can provide small business insurance that will fit your specific company needs, protecting you, your team and your property.
Business Owners Package
Let us help you tailor a small business insurance package that will match your budget and preferred level of protection. There are a wide variety of coverages essential to today’s workplace, including these:
Building and Contents Coverage
- Pays to repair or replace your property, including your inventory, office furniture, or store fixtures if they are damaged by a fire or other covered loss.
- Multiple limits available to meet your needs.
Business Continuation Coverage
- Helps your business survive if it is ever forced to close down for an extended period of time.
- Automatically reimburses you for actual loss of earnings for up to 12 months, when the shutdown is caused by a covered loss to your property.
- Pays for extra expenses needed to keep your business going, such as renting temporary office space.
Business Liability Coverage
- Protects your business if you or your employees cause damage that results in a financial loss or if someone is injured on your premises.
- Pays for legal expenses to defend against liability claims regardless of who is at fault.
- Protects your business against claims of financial damages to others resulting from your advertisements and
- Provides coverage for claims brought against you if your actions or statements are deemed slanderous or damaging to another person’s reputation.
With workers’ compensation coverage for small businesses, benefits are paid for disability, injury, or death that results from a workplace injury.
Business Vehicles Coverage
Your GuideOne agent can also offer insurance coverage for a wide range of commercial vehicles essential to small business operations, from delivery vehicles and company cars to buses and service trucks. Available coverages include the following:
- Liability Coverage. This protects you in case someone else claims you (or someone driving your covered vehicle) are legally liable for either bodily injury or property damage.
- Other than Collision Coverage. If you elect this coverage on a policy, it will pay for physical damage to your autos caused by fire, lightning, theft, vandalism, hail or flood.
- Collision Coverage. If your policy includes coverage for collisions, you will be protected in case your vehicle is physically damaged in an accident involving another vehicle or a stationary object, such as a building, telephone pole, or guardrail.
- Medical Payments. If you are in an accident or struck by another vehicle, this coverage will pay medical expenses for you (if you are not covered by workers’ compensation) as well as the passengers in your vehicle.
- Uninsured and Under-insured Liability. The uninsured/under-insured motorist coverage protects you in case you are injured in an accident caused by the negligent operation of an uninsured auto or by a hit–and–run motorist. It also protects you in case you are injured by someone who has less liability coverage than you do.
There are all types and sizes of commercial and contract surety bonds available, including these:
- Numerous types of bonds categorized as court judicial, court fiduciary, public official, license and permit
- Many miscellaneous bonds that include guarantees of financial performance
- Fidelity bonds, which cover losses arising from employee dishonesty and Errors & Omissions liability insurance
Focus on your business’ success, while GuideOne focuses on your safety.
These coverages are offered through an insurance company represented by CGA Insurance Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of GuideOne Insurance.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.