Make a difference in a rewarding work environment.
GuideOne offers full time employees an excellent work setting complemented by a competitive compensation and employee benefits package. We also offer a competitive benefits package for part-time employees. To learn more, contact Human Resources for details.
Medical Employee Benefits
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan – Preferred Provider Plan (PPO) which allows access to in network and out of network benefit options.
- Dental Plan– Plan offers richest benefits when services are provided through Preferred Provider Plan (PPO) network.
- Vision Plan– Plan offers richest benefits when services are provided through Preferred Provider Plan (PPO) network. Plan also covers hardware, such as contacts, frames, and lenses.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax favored health and dependent care offer through pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability – Income protection benefit that is fully paid by the company.
- Basic Employee Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance – Benefit equals two times basic annual compensation and is fully paid by the company.
- Voluntary Employee Life and AD&D Insurance – Additional term life insurance and AD&D coverage for employee, spouse and dependents.
Paid Leave Employee Benefits
- Holidays – Nine paid holidays to spend with friends and family.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Paid time off for vacation, personal time and emergencies.
- Volunteer Time Off
Retirement Savings Plans
- 401k Plan – Company matches up to 3% on employee deferrals and provides an additional 4% discretionary contribution.
Reward and Recognition Plans
- Employee Incentive Plan – Discretionary bonus program based on meeting company financial and growth goals.
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program – Employees participate in a company wide recognition and service award program.
Added Value Benefits
- Educational Assistance Program – Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate coursework.
- Professional and Insurance Designation Program – Reimbursement of professional and industry related certifications and designations.
- Employee Assistance Program – Company provided work life benefit program for employees and their family members.
- Pre-paid Legal – Provides a variety of legal services at 100% when employee uses a network attorney.
- Wellness Program – Incentive and reimbursement program. Company sponsored wellness activities and an an employee garden.
- Subsidized Onsite Cafeteria
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty
- Free parking
- Various Company Sponsored Events
- Company Shoppe – Various concierge services
- Corporate Gift Matching Program