We give back by helping others move forward.
As the philanthropic arm of GuideOne Insurance, the GuideOne Foundation promotes the organization’s commitment to making positive change possible in the communities we serve and the world a better place. We believe that giving back is not only a privilege, it’s a responsibility.
Jessica Snyder | President
Andy Noga | Secretary
Brian Hughes | Treasurer
Dave Dietz | At-Large Member
Michelle Glasl | At-Large Member
Patti Meyer | At-Large Member
Director of Marketing
GuideOne Foundation Chair
For questions, please email GFABoard@guideone.com.
The GuideOne Foundation offers sponsorship options for 501(c)(3) organizations that positively develop, enhance and impact the communities where our employees live and work. Through the GuideOne Foundation Advisory Committee (GFAC), we seek to serve our employees and their communities by making contributions under $5,000 to charities that have made an impact to both.
To be eligible for sponsorship by the GuideOne Foundation or the GFAC, an organization must:
- Be a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Serve the community without discrimination on the basis of age, disability, religion, veteran status, race, creed, sexual orientation or sexual preference, gender, gender identity or national origin.
- Keep books available for regular, independent outside audit and make the results available to all potential contributors.
- Comply with applicable laws regarding registration and reporting.
The following are not eligible for sponsorship by the GuideOne Foundation or the GFAC:
- Non-501(c)(3) organizations.
- Political organizations or candidates.
- Private charities or foundations under Section 509(a).
- Fraternal, military or labor organizations.
You must submit your sponsorship proposal online; no exceptions will be made. Sponsorship requests are accepted throughout the year and are reviewed on a quarterly basis. All applicants will be notified by email upon receipt of the request. Typically, sponsorship requests are determined by the end of each quarter.