Insurance designed to protect your organization.
Follow your passion. We’ll protect your organization. At GuideOne, we believe that if you serve the greater good, you deserve a greater coverage. We are proud to help cause-related organizations make positive contributions to their community while reducing risk of loss and liability. Pursue your mission uninterrupted with GuideOne’s broad range of solutions for nonprofits and human services organizations.
- Property and Liability coverage for the common and not-so-common risks that affect a charitable organization
- Additional (optional) coverages for more specific risks you may face
- Safety resources to help you identify and reduce areas of risk
- Construction services to help you rebuild after damage or add on to existing facilities
Why choose GuideOne?
GuideOne was founded on strong, community-minded values. We have been rewarding social responsibility for more than 65 years. Our own GuideOne Foundation actively contributes to a variety of causes. GuideOne Insurance is proud to be able to help a wide array of nonprofit and social service for-profit organizations, including:
- Arts & Cultural
- Food Banks
- Service & Fraternal Organizations
- Animal-Related Foundations
- Shelters & Group Homes
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Chambers & Trade Associations
- Family Services
- Any many more…
From your team of volunteers to your work in the community, GuideOne is with you.
This information is only a general description of the available coverages and is not a contract. In an effort to keep your policy coverages affordable, the actual policy contains certain limitations and exclusions. Please refer to your insurance policy for the pertinent contract language and coverages. Some coverages or discounts are not available in all states.