Insurance designed to protect your mission.
At GuideOne, we empower and champion our customers in their quest to do good—for their communities and the world. Our customized coverages, broad array of risk management resources and superior market expertise help protect investments to keep change-makers like you moving forward:
Our GuideOne Connections program is designed to protect nonprofit organizations and advance their missions while providing exceptional insurance, risk management and value-added services.
Interested in learning more about how the GuideOne Connections program has tailored an insurance and risk management program for your nonprofit segment? Visit one of the pages for our segments below:
- Community Service Providers Program
- Food & Shelter Providers Program
- Hospice Program
- Mental Health & Crisis Intervention Program
- Special Needs Program
- Pregnancy & Maternity Counseling Program
Trade Group Opportunities
For an association or trade group, the GuideOne Connections program can also provide affinity partnership opportunities to generate revenue opportunities and resources to help you add values for your members.
- Revenue opportunities
- Specialized and comprehensive insurance tailored to your organization’s specific needs
- Risk management expertise and resources to help you avoid potential losses
- A partner dedicated to advancing your mission