Looking for SafeChurch® Risk Management Resources? You're in the right place! We've moved our SafeChurch materials, training documents, fact sheets, videos and more to this new location. You will no longer need a SafeChurch login to access our custom-developed risk management resources, simplifying the experience while providing you with action items that will increase safety at your religious organization.
Free SafeChurch Risk Management Resources
We’ve specialized in insurance for more than 73 years, so we understand the unique risks religious organizations face each day. The extensive risk management library containing fact sheets, checklists, articles and more on important risk management topics.
Additional Policyholder Benefits and Services
To help you efficiently and effectively safeguard your organization, your work and your people, we’ve developed a suite of beneficial value-added services.
Protect My Ministry serves religious organizations of all sizes, throughout all 50 states, to provide background screening services to ensure reputable employees and volunteers. Protect My Ministry’s industry experiences helps bring peace of mind to GuideOne policyholders by protecting their communities from unnecessary risk.
It can be hard to predict crime and violent incidents, but you can prepare for them using our safety materials.
Our alliance with Strategos International, an organization that offers intruder training and consulting, is another solution to help organizations prepare and respond to armed intruder situations. Strategos specializes in intruder response for houses of worship, schools, businesses, and offer a variety of training modules from web-based to onsite training at a very reasonable cost, which will be further discounted to GuideOne customers.
Grow your giving and save costs with no monthly fee.
Subsplash Giving provides a simple and effortless way for GuideOne policyholders to receive online donations and offerings anytime, anywhere with text, website, and in-app giving. Keep more of your gifts with the industry’s lowest processing rates and no hidden or monthly fees.
Smart Water Leak and Freeze Detectors
We’re fully committed to helping you proactively prevent property issues before they become a distraction to the good work you and your organization do. We’ve partnered with a company called Roost to provide eligible customers with complimentary Smart Water Leak and Freeze Detectors. These property sensors are designed to identify water leaks, temperature changes or humidity changes and alert you before significant damage takes place, saving your facilities and your budget.
The new Risk Management Credit application has moved from SafeChurch.com to My Account. The new process will require you to create a My Account login (your SafeChurch login credentials will not work) to connect your user account with your GuideOne policy.
In the MyAccount Portal, eligible policyholders have access to a variety of training assessments to earn risk management credit on their GuideOne policy. The training covers important topics to help prevent risks at religious organizations and keep your staff, and your members, safe.
Follow these steps to access the SafeChurch Risk Management Credit:
- Log in to your MyAccount Portal
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one using your GuideOne policy information.
- Navigate to ‘My Policies’ and click on the arrow to expand the section. If your policy is eligible for the SafeChurch Risk Management Credit, you will see a link to click on to view the credit.
- You can now click on each assessment to complete them as required. Clicking on each assessment will change the bullet point into a checkmark indicating that the assessment has been completed.
- In order to submit the credit application, complete each assessment section as noted. The submit button at the bottom will become enabled when the required assessments are completed. Fill in your first and last name and click ‘Submit'. You will then see a confirmation that your application has been completed.